You can decide which columns you'd like included in the Details section at the bottom of Book report. This page explains the options you have.
For each possible column, you have three options:
- Always include. The column will always be displayed, no matter what it contains.
- Include if not zero. If the total for the column would be zero, don't include the column in the table. For example, you could select this option for 'Print Sales', and the column would only show up when a print sale had occurred.
- Never include. No matter what data would be in this column, leave it out.
And the possible columns are:
- Title. This column labels the data in the row. It can't be hidden or rearranged.
- Earnings. This is the total earnings for the row. It includes all ebook sales royalties, paperback sales royalties, and KDP Select royalties.
- Sales. Ebook sales plus paperback sales.
- Borrows. The official KDP Select borrow count. It will be zero for any report after July 1st, 2015, when KDP Select switched to paying per page read.
- Pages. The number of KDP Select page reads you've received.
- Giveaways. The number of free downloads a row has received.
- ~Borrows. Official borrows plus estimated borrows. The estimation is based on page reads and book length. Read more about how we make this estimate.
- Units. This is the total of all ebook sales, paperback sales, free downloads, borrows, and estimated borrows.
- Paid units. Everything from Units except free downloads. Ebook sales, paperback sales, borrows, and estimated borrows.
- eBook Sales. The number of ebook sales, straight from KDP.
- Print Sales. The number of paperback sales, straight from KDP.
- KU Royalties. The estimated or official earning from KDP Select page reads and borrows.
- Sales Royalties. The royalties from ebook sales.
- Print Royalties. The earnings from paperback sales.
Once you've selected which columns to display, you should know that you can also reorder the columns to your liking! Set it up however makes the most sense for you.