Getting Book Report to run on your phone or tablet isn't the easiest thing in the world. But it is possible, for the technically inclined. Here are the steps:
- Get the same browser on your mobile device and your laptop/desktop computer. Safari works best if you have Apple computers, Chrome works best otherwise.
- Sign into the browser on both devices with the same account. This will be your iCloud account on Safari, or your Google Account on Chrome.
- Install Book Report on your laptop/desktop computer.
- Sync the bookmarks from your computer to your mobile device. This should happen automatically thanks to step 2, but sometimes it takes a while. Quitting an app and reopening it can help this happen faster.
- Visit the KDP Bookshelf on your mobile device, in the browser that you've synced your bookmarks with.
- Tap the browser's URL bar, above the page with the KDP Bookshelf open.
- Tap the bookmark called Book Report. You may have to start typing the phrase "Book Report" to bring up the bookmark.
And with that, you should have the app running on your phone! Once it's installed, you only need to follow steps 5-7 to run it in the future.